The Consulate General of the Philippines in Dubai and Northern Emirates announced amnesty process of illegal Filipino immigrants in Dubai granted by the UAE Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
The amnesty, scheduled on August 1 to October 31, 2018, will be offered for Dubai Visa holders.
Procedures for violators are as follows:
Rectifying Violators, Status (Amer Centers):
- Exemption from all applicable financial penalties (Penalties of Residency – Imirates ID – Labor Card).
- Closing absconding case without recourse to the sponsor. Fees for rectifying the status (521) AED.
- Adherence to the residency conditions in case of renewal of visa or new sponsor.
Exit of Violators (Al Aweer):
- Shall be exempted from penalties and closing the absconding case, If any.
- Fees for individuals applying for closing the absconding case 121, for private institutions 521, for government institutions 71.
- Exit permit fees 221 AED.
- In case of exit, passport is required.
- In case there is no passport, travel document shall be issued from the consulate after submitting certificate “To Whom It May Concern” about the loss of passport.
- Violator must provide the ticket and the travel date must be booked after 10 days of visiting the amnesty headquarter.
- Violator’s exit will be without ban.
For countries of wars and disasters (Syria-Yemen-Libya), temporary residency for 6 months shall be issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization.
Beneficiaries of violators, amnesty for visas and entry permits for Dubai only.
In case of violator wishes to rectify his status inside the country and the visa is issued from another emirate and he has an absconding notification, he should contact the same emirate to close the absconding case.
Inquiries may be sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.